Who links to me? X-ray Rocks: Full Moon

Monday, September 15, 2008

Full Moon

Whoa!
This Saturday I broke the department record for most x-rays done by a single person in one shift.
The previous record was 17. I did 22!
My previous best was 15, but now I'm the new record holder!
And I didn't have to call in my back-up person.
Although, I did call her in on Sunday.
We had 2 traumas come in at once and I decided I couldn't do everything.

This week-end I did 52 patients total in 3 - 8 hour shifts. I think the total for all shifts was well over 100 patients. Plus I answered a million phone calls, refaxed ultrasound paperwork to the radiologist( the US tech couldn't get her paperwork to the right place, ever), entered all the orders for each exam (plus the CT and US exams) and made exam copies for patients.

What a week-end.

No comments: