Who links to me? X-ray Rocks: What's Up

Monday, April 7, 2008

What's Up

What's up with me:

I had an interview last Tues. It went OK. The position I really wanted is already filled, so... I'll have to see what happens.

I did a billion-zillion feet x-rays on Sat.
It's nice outside people! No ice, no snow. Why are you falling down?

I read 6 books on Sat







I made a lemon pound cake.


I went to the new tea shop in town with my mother.
I had a crumpet with clotted cream and strawberry jam.
My mom had a clootie dumpling, which is a boiled Scottish pudding/cake.
We also had tea, of course!


I went to the dentist. I have to go back again next week.


The price of gas went up 25 cents. I live in a gas price hike island. 30 miles in any direction and the gas price falls from $3.41 to $2.98. What's up with that!


I watched another Dr. Who movie.

I'm working my way through the 2nd season. I took a break after the 1st season, because I couldn't imagine a new person playing Dr. Who. Christopher Eccleston was soooo perfect. How can David Tennant even compare?

Yup, that was my week.

1 comment:

Loth said...

You need to come round to my house and my boys will give you chapter and verse on everyone who has ever played Dr Who from William Hartnell right through to David Tennant, including Peter Cushing and Paul McGann who only played him in the films, and various people who only played him on audio CD. Then they'll make you watch the videos. All of them (First Born was watching the first Dalek adventure on Sunday. The black and white one from 1964!)