Who links to me? X-ray Rocks: Anything Else?

Monday, June 8, 2009

Anything Else?

Actual conversation with a patient:

Patient - "I'm cold. Why is it so cold in here? Are you cold? Why is this bed so hard? Do I have to stand up? This is taking too long. I can't stand up. I want another warm blanket. Where's my friend? Can my friend come back to my room now? You want me to stand up? How long will this take? Where's the nurse? Can I have a warm blanket now? How come these beds are so narrow? Do you have a bigger bed? Where's my friend? Why is it so cold? Ohhhhh, I'm sooooo sick. cough cough"

1 comment:

truelateral said...

Patients, huh.

We had a guy for a barium enema recently who said:

"My doctor tells me I have lots of side tunnels coming off my colon. I bet Harrison Ford would have found a use for them."